Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

8kobe and Mik please read

I just want to make it clear to you guys that I don't consider either of you bad traders or liars. I've never dealt with either of you, or talked extensively with either of you. My first response, when I see a guy attacked as a bad trader who I've had a good experience with, is to come to their support. I hope peope I've traded with would do the same, and I think people you've traded with would do the same if someone attacked you. I just don't want this to turn into a me-against-you thing, because for all I know you guys are great traders.

Comments

• cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    well i'm a liar damnit

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    Cardnyou- You don't have to tell us what we already know image

Uwftke- I understand your point of view. It is hard to beleive that someone can do something like this if they didn't do it to you but I have been here awhile and I have seen it many times before. Heck seen people do tons of trades then just get up and never be heard from again. I don't hold it against you that you had a good trade with him. I just know that I didn't and others haven't. I go on the once is possible two is unlikely three is a crook belief. I understand it can happen sometimes with no control but he knew plainly and clearly about it all.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    (almost got mad till i saw the ole smily face) lol...thats sad huh ?

and just so you know 8kobe...i wasn't talkin about you callin me a liar image....me & you give each other heck from time to time imageimage

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.
  • 8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    Whut??
    Heck of a time??? Whutt
    You sayin' I give you a heck of a time??? Whut???
    Does sassy (Derrick's stupid cat image)have your tongue?? whut
    You need a real Icon not no stupid jordan Icon whut!!! image
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • 8kobe, we are cool image