Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Who will be next years bust out sophomore

Who will be this year's Kenyon martin, the rookie who steps up his game another notch next year?

My prediction: Richard Jefferson. He plays tenacious defense, so he'll get the playing time, and playing with Kidd is always good for a few easy points. Plus he's on a winner so he should get plenty of exposure.

My other possibilities were Tyson Chandler (seems to be the high schooler who's figuring it all out quickest) and Kirilenko (can he make the Dirk-like leap to star when he learns the game?)

What does everyone else think? Who's the guy whose play next year will have everyone scrambling for this years rookies?

Comments

• i would say Richard Jefferson, but IMO he's already the BEST rookie out there. So i'm not going to say him. I think Tyson will do really well and Gilbert Arenas, I think he has real talent if he get's to use it. Maybe Gerald Wallace if he gets some playing time.
    CU refs:
    funnyguy0015
    ejones06
    CLippers21fan
    Kbryant1

other refs:
    Lucky8906@aol.com ( 2 trans actions)
    pmpddyred@yahoo.com
    owen0000003 (aol sn 1 trans action)
    EZ T Chaney (AOL sn
    phillyfan36 (aol sn)

Quote "Only the Strong Survive " AI
  • For sure the one and only Pau Gasol.imageimage
  • JOE JOHNSON
    LOOKING CURRENT CLIPPERS and 99-00 RCS

http://donniebaseball23.tripod.com/
    Wantlist on Site
    REFS Johnscottanthony,injun01, haliguy, FatKat, autobilia,awaltz,coachvinny, raf12,thematrix31,duncangal, Kenny21, and many more
  • Donnie, I have a Joe Johnson Hoops certified cuts auto ($80) on the way if you're interested.

Anyone else want to comment on this?
  • Kirilenko, Chandler and Curry (because they got off slow this year)
    o, also Vladimir Radmanovic
    I collect any D.Masons I dont have

Click here for my website

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• And no one mentioned Michael Redd... hmmm.