Home U.S. Coin Forum

It's getting to be that time to ask - anyone here going to FUN 2012?? Last Call!!

2»

Comments

• foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭
    I'll be at Table #934.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,274 ✭✭✭✭
    bump

www.brunkauctions.com

• LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to seeing some of you there. image

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko, Big Moose.
  • blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    checked in to my flight and packed!!
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todd:

Might have a coin or 2 for you to photograph. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko, Big Moose.
  • This is my first FUN in a few years. I can not wait!
  • ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regular Table #810

bowls of free candy

tons of NEWPS

Great stuff including a new shipment of the puzzle coins
    Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Going Thursday Friday and Saturday. Stay away from the Columbian Expo stuff please. That's for me.image
  • amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be at table 463 in the front of the poor boys section!
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll be there Thursday and Friday... using Todd and Charmy's table as a home base, because Todd likes to harass me and Charmy gives me wine. (Can you guess which one is more enjoyable?) >>

The COINS.... what did I win ? image
  • ebaytraderebaytrader Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This is my first FUN in a few years. I can not wait! >>

Be sure to dress warmly. The show dates are likely going to be the only cold days this winter down here. image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file