Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1975 Topps Baseball

Is there enough interest from the collectors for me to submit 1975's? If so email me at rjc012661@aol.com

Comments

• Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    Judging by the prices realized on ebay recently, this is a rhetorical question.
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    I dont know how rhetorical it is considering I dont scan the prices of 1975's on ebay. I was asking if anyone would be interested in a bunch of 1975's that will probrably grade 8 with a few 9's. 1965topps I guess your a no on this then? Thanks to the 4 people who emailed me. We'll do a good deal.
  • Options
    gaspipe26,

The prices on ebay have been very very strong for PSA 8s. PSA 9s in this issue are also sought after. The 75s seem to be much stronger than some of the 60s sets in relation to the SMR.

I know that Wayne and Mike are working on the set. I am sure there are others. As for me, one set is enough to drive me crazy. If you'd like to discuss 65s, as mentioned before, please contact me at psa1965topps@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Brian

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    I've really not seen the prices of the 1975's on ebay. Like I've told the collectors who contacted me , I'm only looking for a reasonable profit for my time and risk. The guys who are buying the group lots I think can attest to that. I could put them up and let the few fight it out. I might do that for a few of the tough ones, but the others , no I wont do that unless I have no buyers. If dealers start taking all the collectors money in overpriced cards what happens in a year or too? No more collectors, and I have too many cards. I want to sell them. So if I can get the cards out of here and buyers feel good about there purchase the come back for more, maybe start another set. I know I just did. I'm starting a 1956 set. I cant help myself but the buyers do by allowing me to purchase cards with the proceeds from the cards I sell. I wish I had more 1965's. I just had a few new ones go this past week. Every now and then I come across a few nice ones. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a bunch at my brothers this weekend.
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Bob,

You're killing me... I went rummaging through my garage this weekend and found old shop rags and squirrel droppings. When you go through your brothers or parents garage, you're unearthing vending boxes from the 60's and 70's. I find myself living vicariously through you. Between that garage and the Big Game I can almost get through the day.
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    Frank--at least he tells us about it! Or we couldn't even dream...

Bob,

Please let me know what 65s you might find. I am very happy to help you on the "modest profit" you seek. I would be willing to purchase raw also if you want to turn them over quicker (I am trying to build a 25 card submission, how is that for modest?).

Also, I found out what happened to the check that I sent you in February for the ebay auctions. Lets just say it helps to actually put an address on the envelope!

Thanks,

Brian

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey