Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How do you store your sets?

I was curious how everyone stores there sets. Specifically, I'm looking for a good way to secure a large set (752 cards). Right now, its in 3 Pennzoni storage boxes with a lock that I think my 10 yr old could pick. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    I use these: " Super Vault Graded Card Storage Box"

Graded Card Storage Box
  • Options
    HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭

<< <i>I use these: " Super Vault Graded Card Storage Box"

Graded Card Storage Box >>

I purchased 5 of the MJ Roop boxes before they stopped selling. Four of the boxes hold my 1962 Topps graded set, or almost 700 cards, with room to spare. The other box is holding most of my graded Pucketts. Other graded cards I have in shoe boxes which reminds me of using cigar boxes when I was a kid in the '60s! I should buy some of the storage boxes linked-to here -- it'd be an improvement!

If you're asking about storage for raw cards, I use the standard white boxes similar to the boxes referenced above. They come in a variety of sizes.

I used to buy cards as a kid from a pharmacy close to where I lived. They gave me cigar boxes to store my cards in:
  • Options
    LarryPLarryP Posts: 339 ✭✭
    I use the same thing just get them HERE. The more you buy the cheaper they get.

Thank you,
    -Larry

Upgrading: Nothing!

Selling: Everything!
    eBay Auctions
  • Options
    There prices are very good. I wonder if they ship to Canada? Maybe I'll call them Monday.
  • Options

<< <i>I use the same thing just get them HERE. The more you buy the cheaper they get.

Thank you,
    -Larry >>

Try this
  • Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    I use THESE

The description says it holds 30 graded cards (maybe BGS was their sample), but the box perfectly holds 45 PSA graded cards.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    so far i have gone the cheap route. i just keep them in the boxes they come from PSA in.

however, i do have plans on building my own cabinet to store them in the near future.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    I'm cheap too. I use the boxes that they sell at Michael's for photos. They cost me $2 a piece when they are on sale (like now) and I can store about 75 cards in them. Of course, they offer zero protection, but at least it is something. Eventually, I hope to make something custom that is attractive and will hold everything.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.