Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

25th ASE set - Trade? Looking for the -S in First Strike MS70 - **Trade has been made**

I will gladly trade straight up one of the coins shown below for a -S in MS70 with the same label.
PM if interested.

Trade has been made. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the same boat as you and the advice I got, which is sound advice I think, would be to sell the RP 70 and buy the "S" in 70.
    Couple of hundred dollars apart, in your favor.

Else, if someone does trade you, they get a heck of a deal

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    RMLTM79RMLTM79 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

<< <i>In the same boat as you and the advice I got, which is sound advice I think, would be to sell the RP 70 and buy the "S" in 70.
    Couple of hundred dollars apart, in your favor.

Else, if someone does trade you, they get a heck of a deal >>

While that is true right now, I think down the line they will both be worth the same amount when the storm settles. Both have the same mintage but the S coin is a first. JMO.
  • Options
    Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio
  • Options
    Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭
    Great guy to deal with, an easy trade. Many thanks!
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio