Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Okay, here's a new one on me

Today my DC read that the PO attempted to deliver my submission to PSA at 11:50 AM but no authorized person was available. Huh? They left a notice. Has this ever happenbed to anyone? Yikes, there were some cards I would hate to worry about, but I am already doing that.

Comments

• Options
    No need to worry.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>Today my DC read that the PO attempted to deliver my submission to PSA at 11:50 AM but no authorized person was available. Huh? They left a notice. Has this ever happenbed to anyone? Yikes, there were some cards I would hate to worry about, but I am already doing that. >>

No worries. If you'll recall, you mail your cards to a P.O.Box, not a street address. When the PSA mail guy makes a P.O. run, he'll pick it up.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    JustinsShoeboxJustinsShoebox Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
    I tracked my submission and had the same message. I receive this message everytime I send a submission (1-2 times a month).

No worries, you're all good.

Justin
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies.