Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

eBay: Freshly Graded PCGS 25th Anniversary Sets - selling as singles - Standard non-FS labels - only

I got my 5 25th Anniversary Set Silver Eagles just back from PCGS and 4 of them are now for sale. I had them available here only, but no one responded so I put them up on eBay at higher prices given the fees. Of course, if you're still interested in these let me know and I can take them down.

My eBay auctions can be viewed here:

LINK TO EBAY

Please note that I did not pay for the First Strike labels on any of these coins. They were all eligible for First Strike, but I just don’t like the FS labels and especially don’t like the huge fees associated with them. All coins have been designated with “25th Anniversary Set” on the labels. So, if you’re looking for plain blue PCGS labels to match the rest of your collection, these are the coins for you. A couple of photos are below to show the label style you'd get. I checked eBay for current prices and have tried to price mine at the lower end of the price range or even below in some cases. Please contact me with your questions or comments.

2011-P Reverse Proof PCGS PR70 = $825/ea (4 available) ***ONE SOLD***

2011-S Burnished PCGS MS69 = $350/ea (4 available) ***ONE SOLD***

2011-W Proof PCGS PR70DCAM = $150/ea (2 available) ***SOLD OUT!***
2011-W Proof PCGS PR69DCAM = $80/ea (2 available)

2011-W Burnished PCGS MS70 = $150/ea (3 available) ***TWO SOLD***
2011-W Burnished PCGS MS69 = $80/ea (1 available) ***SOLD OUT!***

2011 Bullion PCGS MS69 = $80/ea (2 available) ***SOLD OUT!***
2011 Bullion PCGS MS68 = $70/ea (2 available) ***SOLD OUT!***

I also have the boxes and COAs for these coins so if you’d like to build a set of five from the above, I’ll include the box at no additional charge. ***Can't make up complete sets anymore... but let me know if you still want the OGP - TWO BOXES SOLD***

imageimage

imageimage

Comments