Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Few non paying bidders from my last auction wave...

2+ weeks on all not a single one has communicated...
colem1
charlespe29
memoroboblia

Comments

• Options
    I will throw in my latest non payers as well.

2011surfdude bought 10+ cards, no payment, no repsonse.
    armygrey7 won over $500 cards from an auction, not a peep from him
    jef755 won a $170 card, then started asking for money back ($75) but did not want to return card
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    My father-in-law sells a lot of antiques on Ebay. When we were over their house on Thanksgiving he was telling me of a recent buyer who bought a porcelian vase from him for $125. When the buyer got the vase she emailed him and said that it had a small chip that must of happens in shipping as the piece was in the box. He said no problem and requested she send it back and he would give a full refund. She didn't want to do that she wanted to keep the vase AND get a refund because" she was elderly and was not able to package the item herself and get to the post office". She then filed for a refund with Ebay/Paypal and my father in law escalated immediately to have no more contact as this was completely irriational on the buyers part. Paypal ruled in the buyers favor pending she return item with delivery confirmation. I told him dont be surprised if he gets an empty box and to open it in front of the postal employee.
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    You can still bring the box back to the post office before opening it

• Options
    with the digital recording device as well =)
  • Options

<< <i>You can still bring the box back to the post office before opening it >>

Never underestimate the power of being "in the right".
  • Options

<< <i>Never underestimate the power of being "in the right". >>

Actually, I'm almost certain storm said that.

But whatever, I'll steal his glory any day.