Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Do you sell on Sportlots/Sportslots auction

From a seller's perspective how is it?

Comments

• Options
    cadets68cadets68 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    I sell there. It is easy. Just make sure you sell at least $25 a month or the fees are high.

I sell lots of low priced cards there. Refractors and inserts and set fillers. So it is a good place to move cards that you may not be able to trade or sell locally.

I started almost three years ago and it took awhile to get everything loaded up on the site. At the peak I had about 50,000 cards listed. I am down to about 46,000.

I have sold a few thousand and traded even more. I trade on a few sites and other collectors will look at that inventory to find cards they want to trade for.

Could use more traffic from buyers.

Good experience so far. I need to list a ton more cards but it can be a little time consuming.

Good Luck

Shawn
    After those four National League games, Gorman Thomas was never the same, and neither were the Brewers, and come to think of it neither was I.

Josh Wilker - Cardboard Gods
  • Options
    I'll add on to what cadets68 said. It's all about your selection of cards. No reason to list 2010 commons when there are 200-400 of each already up there. But say the Patch insert cards that have five or less on the site list away. Do the research and see what cards you have in comparison to inventory on the site. Lower the inventory on the site, the faster those specific cards sell. Then price accordingly. I list mostly inserts and hard to find cards/parallels and as long as I price them competitively, they sell quick.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)