Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Post a pic of the "ONE" item in your collection that you will never sell...

This is mine:

Its a 2004 Trenton Thunder Game Used Line up card. Jeter was there for a rehab game & he signed it.

Best regards!

Buying or trading for these signed Jeter rc's:
1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.

Comments

• Can not be done. I will sell everything in the future, with in the next 5 years.

Dave
  • IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭
    Cal Ripken Jr. personally handed me his locker nameplate after the last home game of the 1988 season at old Memorial Stadium.........

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Dood... I was gonna post my 1982 Topps Traded Ripken that I bought when I was a kid, but it seems kind of silly now. Once again, stellar piece IMF!
  • ok, atlee hammaker made me laugh...he was actually a pretty good picture for awhile
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!
  • CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    I had some stuff I swore I wouldn't sell, but then I said "hey, it's cardboard in plastic and I like money" so someone else has it now
  • Pre-Rookie Tommy Bridges letter.

• bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭
  • yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Man, Id be cashing in on that Brett and buying a 9!
    Haiku’s are easy
    But sometimes don’t make sense
    Refrigerator

• << <i>image >>

Awesome Brett.

Best regards!
    Buying or trading for these signed Jeter rc's:
    1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.

Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭
    I am keeping my wife and kids but basically everything else is always for sale for the right price.
  • aconteaconte Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭
    One of my favorite red man cards is the 53 Snider. I got this one signed by him a few years ago and it was lost almost on its return.

aconte

• He was a 2 sport player,, negro leagues bb and a harlem globetrotter,, its just a ticket stub with his name on it, never thought of it being worth selling due to the non wow factor, just the same he was a cool guy,,,, bj
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • canjondcanjond Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.
  • milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    That Lincoln piece is awesome. I would love to get an autograph of eith Washington or Lincoln.
    Again, awesome piece!
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    So Foo3112, are you a Cardinals fan? Because that's the only reason why I'd think someone would "treasure" a 1987 Atlee Hammaker card.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • ajwajw Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I can think of three that jump to mind immediately. This one is tops for tonight. (the one on the left, that is.)

• lol - I was just teasing about the Atlee. I wanted someone to get a good chuckle out of someone image

In all seriousness though - This is isn't my most expensive but its definitely one of my favorites and I would never sell this.

Great stuff so far from you guys - I wish everyone who read this would participate and post.
  • Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't narrow it down to one. Any card in this album.

Dpeck100 Wrestling All Stars
  • Hard to pick one but had this signed in person and got to speak to "The Man."

• hookemhookem Posts: 971 ✭✭

<< <i>image >>

GREAT card. I have been looking for on like this for awhile. Too bad you will never sell it. Maybe I need to wait for your kids to sell it image
    Hook'em
  • ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

Probably couldn't sell it for a nickel if I wanted to, but it's worth more than all the tea in China to me. It's resided in every place I've called home since 1973 and always will.

• pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image
    image >>

As a history teacher, this Lincoln piece is awesome. I would love something from one of the founding fathers, but I would have to imagine something that has been authenticated has to cost a pretty penny and I have never looked into it.

Here is my piece, it was made from one of our board members. I still need to get it encapsulated.

At this moment in time, I would not part with this either....but down the road, if I have the money and a nicer one comes up for sale, then I would upgrade.

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's mine.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • royalbrettroyalbrett Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    There is nothing in my collection I wouldn't sell. My problem would be finding someone who would want to buy any of my junk.
    Yeah, I uploaded that KC icon in 2001
  • Here is the one thing that I won't ever sell. It is worth somewhere south of $5,000 but I literally wouldn't even consider selling it for $500,000. Passed down from my grandfather and is what started my autograph collection.

"WITH GORILLA GONE, WILL THERE BE HOPE FOR MAN?" Daniel Quinn, Ishmael
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    I'm torn between two cards. While I've got a bunch that I wouldn't think of selling, I doubt these two could be replaced.

First, 1948 Leaf White Background Earl Girard. This is the only White Background of Girard known to exist and is the highest graded White Background in the set:

And this is the T6 Premium paralleling the T51 Murad Set. This is the highest graded example from the 1910 T6 Premiums and is quite large, especially when compared to the small tobacco issue of the T51 Murads. I just love the early football image on this card: