Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Surprise, surprise. The 1960s Grading Special is here

Do you have a 60s collection? If so, register your set in the PSA Set RegistryTM and then take advantage of this very special offer. Submit 25 or more of your 60s sportscards for just $6 a card! Your cards will be returned to you within 30 business days.

Here's what you need to do:

Register your 60s set in the PSA Set Registry. Sets can be validated with as few as one or two PSA-graded cards. If you are not yet holding any PSA-graded cards, add your set name to the registry and enter your cards when they return graded from PSA. The PSA Set Registry is a free service, but you will need to log in. Click here if you need a username and password.
Fill out a submission form and write Set Registry Special on the top of the form. Mark Other as the type of service. Click here to print out a form.
Send your cards with a check or credit card number to PSA using the shipping instructions on the submission form.
Your cards will be returned to you in 30 business days.
When you receive your cards back from PSA, enter them into the registry and submit your set for validation.
This special offer expires May 31, 2002, so act now!

Dealer submissions welcomed. Contact Joe Orlando at 800-325-1121 for more information.

Please note: Not all 1960s sets are listed in the registry. If you collect cards for which a composite is not currently available, please fill out a set request form and submit it. Your set composite will be made available as soon as possible. Click here for the Set Registry Form.

If you are new to the PSA Set Registry and would like to learn more about it, click here and then click on RULES. Should you have any further questions, please send them to setregistry@collectors.com.

I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.

Comments

• Options
    60's is definitely the special I have been waiting for. I noticed the cutoff as May 31st. This seems shorter than the 70's special.
    Actually, I would be an advocate of a shorter period if this gave us a quicker rotation on set decades.This would give everybody a shot over a short period to take advantage of discounted rates. In the case of 60's and 70's - $6 as opposed to $10.
    Good work PSA. Heres hoping for many more specials to come.
    RayB69Topps
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Since the '70's special had cards over 1975 considered as modern and normally $8.00. This is much sweeter since all '60's are considered the Economy service at $10.00 per. I will be amassing my 1st batch tonight to ship tomorrow. And there will be more to follow by May 31....jay
  • Options
    KremsKrems Posts: 347 ✭✭
    Question...I didn't send any cards in for the 70's special so I'm not sure how it works. If you have one set registered, can you send in cards from another 60's set without being registered in that particular set? Example...I am registered in the 1968 set, so can I send in 1963 cards as well even though I am not registered in 1963, or do I have to register both? Thanks for the help.

Jared
  • Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    Krems,

as long as you have at least a single set registered from the 1960's, you can send in any raw cards from 1960-1969
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    KremsKrems Posts: 347 ✭✭
    COOL...I'm gonna go home and get some cards ready to go!!!
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

Now the hard part.....finding enough decent raw 1965 cards to submit. The shows in Ohio have been pretty bad since the Nationals.
  • Options
    Naturally, I sent in 275 cards on 3/29 at the $7 rate with 45 day turnaround. image
    At least I didn't buy Amazon stock at $200. image
    Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell