Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1962 Topps baseball Green Tint variations available in pics -- ALL cards now scanned and uploaded!!

While I'm on vacation, one of my goals was to scan my 1962 Topps Master Registry baseball set and upload the scans. I thought I'd start out with the Green- and No-Tint variations, which run from cards 110 through 196. The Green Tints are on the right where PSA doesn't distinguish between the variations.

Here's a link to my Registry Set: 1962 Topps Master Set

It was quite a challenge finding the different variations, but once I figured out that, in addition to the color variation, there were also cropping variations, it was a fun search!

Check it out!

Comments

• Options
    Finally. Now I can work on the rest of my to-do list while I'm on vacation. This only took 3 days to get done...
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice going! That is a lot of cards in PSA holders!

I have loaded in 108 and it took forever so I can only imagine how long 598 took. It is well worth it to be able to see them all with a click of a mouse.

Congrats!

• Options

<< <i>Nice going! That is a lot of cards in PSA holders!

I have loaded in 108 and it took forever so I can only imagine how long 598 took. It is well worth it to be able to see them all with a click of a mouse.

Congrats! >>

Thank you! It turns out, with all of the variations, etc., I ended up uploading 626 images. The green tints for cards 110-196 I included with the no-tint image, otherwise they would've been extra.

Feels good...
  • Options
    That is really nice! I admire the time and effort you put into that set image
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Mike!

Job well done - good luck on the rest of your projects.
    Mike
  • Options
    Thanks again! It was definitely a labor of love. Like I wrote on the intro to my Registry Sets, it was the first set I started putting together pack-by-pack. It's a sentimental favorite. I thought I'd be able to move on the '63T set once I completed this one, but that ain't gonna happen -- unless I run into a windfall of $$$! C'mon lottery! image