Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB: 1968 Topps MILTON BRADLEY Cards

Looking to purchase any 1968 Topps Milton Bradley cards in EXMT or better condition (raw or graded). These cards are exactly like the regular 1968 Topps issue except they have a "cheesy yellow" back color versus the standard gold. There are only 76 different card numbers from #7-#195. If you have any 1968 PSA Graded cards in this number range they may be Milton Bradley cards because PSA only recently started noting the difference when grading. Please let me know if you have any for sale. Thank You.
Mystery Card Shopper

Comments

• Options
    bump
    Mystery Card Shopper
  • Options
    bump
    Mystery Card Shopper
  • Options
    is anyone out there?
    Mystery Card Shopper
  • Options
    I have 1968 Milton Bradley Topps cards of #10 AL Pitching Leaders, #53 Gene Alley, #64 Jim Merritt, #89 Jake Gibbs, #99 Rocky Colavito, #105 Al Downing, #106 Dalton Jones, #113 Tigers' Rookie Stars, #118 Mark Belanger, #120 Mel Stottlemyre, #185 Tom Haller. All are ex-mint or better except Colavito which has some light red ink staining in the upper left corner and Downing which has two dinged corners. All have the bright yellow backs except Downing and Jones, they both have pale yellow backs but not the regular orange backs of regular 1968 Topps first series cards. I don't have any need of these cards, I bought them in lots to get other 1968 Milton Bradley cards that I was looking for (the yellow team Ed Brinkman and the five Cubs cards). If you can use any of these let me know.
  • Options
    JustusJustus Posts: 179 ✭✭
    If AGGIE isn't interested in the #7 NL ERA Leaders, I'll take it.

You might want to turn on your PM's.

Thanks
    Successful transactions w/Comicgeek68, Statman, Scotgreb, Aupt, captainthreeputt, diamondman, Mickey71, slantycouch, Bkritz, BABERUTHJOEDIMAGGIO, craigger, Huggyface, and many others.
  • Options
    pm's sent
    Mystery Card Shopper