Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

REHOLDER SUB - Any interest?

Hey all. Have any cracked cards or just really old flips that you would like to look newer? I sure do!! I am getting together a small sub if you want to turn in some cards you want reholdered. As usual, I don't want this turning into a big production. Will have it conincide with next months special somehow. Let me know....

Comments

• Options
    TmbrWolf22TmbrWolf22 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭
    yes....but only have one that I can think of right off hand.
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may have 2

Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    I got one reholder and 2 mechanical errors...mislabeled....do those count?
  • Options
    I have one that I'm very interested in getting re-holdered. Please PM me.
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    Mechanical errors are free.......but I am not 100% sure if they charge for return shipping or not. If not, they are more than welcome to tag along.....
  • Options
    Think they will reholder this one with the same grade??.....If so, I'm sending this one too...LOLimage
  • Options
    As long as the card itself is not damaged, it will get the same grade. They will make me sign a waiver stating that I am willing to accept a lower grade however just in case. So far, that has never happened. Just make sure the card isn't damaged......
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in for 1 or 2.
    Mike
  • Options
    The card IS torn from the slab being snapped....I'm sure it's pretty much trash. i was just trying to be humorous. I still have it though. Paid so much money for it, that i can't seem to throw it away....lol. USPS did refund my insured amount though, and i didn't even have to submit pics.
  • Options
    my card sent yesterday....Thank You
  • Options
  • Options
    Yep...lol....still got 'em.....they haven't been shipped out to PSA yet.....hoping to merge them with an order (I sent cards to PSA overnight mail - trying to get my moneys worth). We are also still waiting on a couple more cracked slabs from a fellow board member.
  • Options
    yay?....Nay?
  • Options
    Patience grasshopper......they are actually sitting on the shelf chilling....waiting to tag along with the sub.....which is waiting on one person's cards.......I look to have them go out weds/thurs.....they will be sent overnight mail, and hopefully get logged in the same day, so I should have some info by the end of this week.
  • Options
    psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭
    Uh-oh, I use Ultra-Pro. Should I switch or am I ok with these.
    Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'
  • Options
    You should switch. Cardboard Gold is 1,000% better.
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bobby - Did this go out already?
    Mike
  • Options
    Yes...logged in today..

Order #20565660 / Submission #5147339
    Total Items: 9
    Date Received: 12/30/2011
    Date Shipped: N/A
    Order Status: Your order is still being processed.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>Yes...logged in today..

Order #20565660 / Submission #5147339
    Total Items: 9
    Date Received: 12/30/2011
    Date Shipped: N/A
    Order Status: Your order is still being processed. >>

My prediction? It won't pop until next year.

<rimshot>
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    Cards popped........will get back shortly.
  • Options
    cool....LMK how much you need to ship mine back to me...once that are in hand. Appreciate you doing this.