Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS eBay BIN: 1805 Bust Quarter VG Rim Clip, Flying Eagle 1858/7 ANACS VF Details Straight Clip

Sorry guys, I got impatient and threw these up on eBay with a Buy It Now or Best Offer. Let me know you're a forum member if you bid or make an offer, as I'll probably cut a board member a better deal than a random eBayer.

1858/7 Flying Eagle Snow-1, ANACS VF Details Net Fine, Corroded, Straight Clip

Rare combination of a planchet error on a key date variety coin. The coin exhibits mild corrosion and dark surfaces. The overdate is MDS, there are small traces of the underlying 7 still visible.

Numismedia values are $228 in Fine, $420 in VF. Listed at $179 or best offer.

imageimage

1805 Bust Quarter, VG details, Rim Clip

Tough to find errors on early bust coinage, especially ones that are relatively problem free. The surfaces appear original to me, though there are several light scratches on both sides. The clip is unquestionably Mint made; the coin is priced competitively for the type with little premium for the error. Numismedia values $690 in VG, $500 in Good. Listed at $395 or best offer

Sean Reynolds
Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor

Comments

• Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT

Moved them to eBay with a Buy It Now, I'm motivated to sell these quickly, hit me up before I change my mind. image

Sean Reynolds

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT. No offer too low, motivated seller, c'mon guys, give me your money already image

Sean Reynolds