Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

trying to check inventory will not let me

anybody else having problem using the iventory tab? i can not get in

Comments

• Options
    I'm having same problem.
  • Options
    Haven't been able to access inventory since Saturday. I am selling some of my cards and have no way to delete them from my inventory.

Can PSA give some idea when this problem will be fixed?

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to your inventory. If it doesn't come up, stay on the page and hit refresh. It worked for me.

Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options

<< <i>Go to your inventory. If it doesn't come up, stay on the page and hit refresh. It worked for me.

Paul. >>

I was having a problem, too, as I was trying to upload some images. I went the other way around the barn and got it done.

I just tried the refresh trick and the filter and the inventory appeared. Dag-nabbed computers. Hate 'em. Can't believe I've made a career working with them...

I've also had a problem with the slideshow feature in the Set Registry. It seems to hang on certain cards.

Oh, and another problem I've had for a while is that the Advanced Search feature always gives me an "Error 100" message...
  • Options

<< <i>I was having a problem, too, as I was trying to upload some images. I went the other way around the barn and got it done. >>

Ya I tried that way too. I went to one of my sets in the registry and hit the edit button and went to a card I needed to see, and got in that way.

There seems to be a glitch somewhere in the inventory. Just as long as I can add cards, and it doesn't delete my entire inventory, I'm happy.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    Good to hear you were able to find an alternate route!

The problem I mentioned about the Advanced Search feature is due to me using Firefox instead of IE. C'mon! How many browsers are in use that this can't be tested?!
  • Options

<< <i>The problem I mentioned about the Advanced Search feature is due to me using Firefox instead of IE. >>

I'm using Firefox 8.0.1 and I'm up to date. Having no problems.

Paul.

Later, Paul.