Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

No Non Sport Prices In New SMR Magazine....what's up with that?

Comments

• Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubtful. My take is that what SMR publishes reflects what the broadest collecting base is for. So unless non-sports card collecting some day explodes in popularity and values do likewise, SMR won't have any reason to address non-sports cards. image
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    But they have been focusing on non sports sets for the past few years and had many non sport covers too. I guess the prices don't change too much for them to update. Atleast there is still the online guide.
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    I am not sure, but I think they may just skip a month here and there. Just like they did with autographs. I remember they skipped them occassionally. Address a thread to Carol and see if she will let you know.
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    It was literally the only thing I read every month. I said this in a post in the other forum but it's ironic they do a 10 page spread on Alan Moon's non sport collection to only have the non sports section yanked completely. I doubt it's because of lack of activity, non sports ain't no small potatoes. It wasn't an extensive listing of non sports as it was (I still don't know what my ALF set is worth image ) but I don't know why they wouldn't keep the big $ sets listed.
  • Options
    kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Wait...Alf series 1 or 2? image
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Wait...Alf series 1 or 2? image >>

used to love that show.....weird how some shows make you laugh.....