Home Sports Talk
Options

Suh Puts His Foot Down....

on the opposition.LITERALLY. If you didnt see the play that got him ejected today. You really need to. I think the league might suspecnd him the rest of the year.
Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What made it even worse was his interview after the game, the guy is an idiot with major issues. I think we got a NFL version of that moron Milton Bradley
  • Options
    halfcentmanhalfcentman Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

<< <i>on the opposition.LITERALLY. If you didnt see the play that got him ejected today. You really need to. I think the league might suspecnd him the rest of the year. >>

I am a diehard, 30-year Nebraska fan. In Lincoln, he was smart and nasty. You can now take out smart.

His diatribe was even more ill-advised. I would not have been surprised to see him take this chance if it meant knocking Rodgers out with an injury (not that I am condoning it).

I am very disappointed with these actions. He is going to have several weeks to think about this.
  • Options
    Honestly, hes one of the "bad boys" of th NFL. People love him. His stuff sells well well on eBay
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see a hefty fine and perhaps a one game suspension. I think the NFL wants to halt this bad behavior but wants the best players on the field.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
  • Options
    As a Saints fan, I think at least a one game suspension of Suh would be a wonderful thing. Primetime December 4th - Saints vs Lions.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lions fans are disgusted as well. Trust me. A six game suspension would be fine be me. I'm guessing three. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they need to send a message and make it at least 3 games. And if the coach was any kind of man he would bench him anyway!
  • Options
    There is no way its a one gamer. 3 minimum.
  • Options
    My disclaimer: I live right near Detroit, but I am not a Lions fan.

I think Suh is fast-becoming a joke. He (and the head coach Schwartz) are so consumed with being the cool, bad-ass type that they lose control of their emotions. For Schwartz it was only one week (when he looked like a purse dog yapping at the heels of Harbaugh). For Suh IT'S EVERY WEEK! How many helmets of opponants has Suh purposely ripped off this year...nearly one per week it seems, late hits, headhunting, now the kick? What an arrogant baby.

He is, in my opinion, one of the poorest losers of the last 25 years in sports.

I hope they suspend him 3 games, but I think it will be one game. Hope Schwartz and the Lions tank too. image
    South of Heaven...North of Canada
  • Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    Some of Suh's actions have been blown way out of proportion. Until yesterday, I don't think he was as dirty as many thought. Yesterday was an embarrassment. It's time to sit the guy for a bit, regardless of its effect on their season. He needs to grow up.
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    I think it'll be 2 games. One game doesn't send a strong enough message, especially in light of his history and his meeting with Goddell just 2 weeks ago. Three games seems a tad too harsh.
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    Even as a Lions fan, that was fugly. And it will be expensive.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Being A Lions Fan I think Suh should be suspended a minimum of 4 games.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    I think he gets 2, message needs to be sent, not a first time offender.