Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Looking for anyone interested in trading recent Canadian coins.

As has happened before, as we've focused more on keeping current with our U.S. Whitman folder collections, my sons & I have fallen behind with keeping our Canadian Whitman folders up-to-date.

Part of this is due also to both no recent Whitman folders being issued that cover all the recent dates, plus trying to keep up with exactly what the RCM is issuing as circulating vs non-circulating varieties these days.

I think I've fnally managed to update our lists with what's been issued since around 2006, and we have a decent number of holes from the last 5 or 6 years.

If anyone has access to extra circulating Canadian coins and is interested in selling/trading, we could use help with cents thru Twoonies from approx 2006 thru 2011. In return, we still have some extra older Canadian (no silver) and recent U.S., if you need help in those areas on your end. Or we might be able to buy some of what we are missing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

- - Dave

P.S. What's up with "magnetic" & "non-magnetic" cents for 2011? Is that similar to the "P" vs "no-P"? And is this just this year, or 2010 & before as well?image

Comments

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave, I have 2010 and 2011 regular loonie, and a 2010 Sask. province 100 anniv loonie. Interested? All coins BU.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭✭
    Don:

Thanks! Quite possibly! Please see my PM.

- - Dave
  • Options
    I've got a handful of BU dollars:

5 x '68
    5 x '69
    2 x '71
    1 x '72
    2 x '73
    1 x '74
    1 x '87

Total of 17 coins. Make me an offer for one, more, or all!
  • Options
    Got all those, thanks! Looking mainly right now for between 2006 & 2011 cents thru Twoonies.

- - Daveimage
  • Options
    I might still have some BU quarters from 2004 on Dave , i bought multiples of the ones with Red poppies , 2004 , 2006 , 2008 i think , ill check in the morning mate.
  • Options
    Thanks, James!

I have the original 2004 poppy quarters, but do not have any 2008 or 2010's. I don't see any reference to ones from 2006 (unless you are referring to the pink ribbon vs a poppy?)................

- - Daveimage
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    No other casual collectors of modern Canadian circulating coins out there, or members living close to or north of the border?