Home Precious Metals
Options

where to buy silverware?

am considering buying a silverware set. something with a modern or art deco design, nothing fru-fru. any ideas on where to buy one for a good price before it hits the smelter?
"Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)

Comments

• Options

I'd suggest you post to the buy/ sell board here. I'm sure there is a lot owned by the board members.
  • Options
    Depends on your definition of "a good price" and what service size--6,8,or 12. Then, what about serving pieces; any of those needed?
    I buy these sets when ever I see them. If I know a little more about what you want I can offer some to you before they hit the smelter. I price them at exactly spot and sell them strictly by weight. Dinner knives have only about 1/2 Troy Oz of sterling; blades are always stainless. No charge for the stainless. PM me if you are really interested.
    successful BST deals with Meltdown, Broadstruck, lordmarcovan, MisterTicToc, JINX86, BXBOY143, MBCOINS and others
  • Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)