Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: (Affordable) Coins from the Teich Family Collection

For sale here are two inexpensive coins from the Teich Family Collection. These coins have become available for sale due to unexpected circumstances. Descriptions for the coins are provided here but can also be found at the Stacks Bowers auction website. You can also see what I paid for each item there. Your satisfaction is assured with your order.

Both coins are pedigreed "Teich Family Collection" on the holder.

Nickels:
1900 5c PR64+ PCGS CAC -
"Satiny pale steel gray with lively champagne and pale gold highlights. Aesthetically appealing. PCGS Population: 1; none finer within the "+" designation. From the Teich Family Collection. Earlier from our (Stack's) Jim S. White Collection sale, February 1960, lot 806. Lot tag included."
Formerly Lot 5227 Original skinned and very smooth fields with no visible detractions on the fields. Any spots or specks visible are not very distracting in any way. -- $365.00

Dimes:
1908 10c PR62+ PCGS -
"Light dove gray with iridescent overtones on the obverse, the reverse is toned in amber-gold at the peripheries. Here is a sharply struck example of just 545 made, this one exhibiting very positive appeal for the grade of Proof-62. From the Teich Family Collection. Earlier from our (Stack's) Crosby-Mayfield MacMurray Auction Sale, January-February 1958, lot 1278. Lot tag included."
Formerly Lot 5250 Another original skin example. Mostly grey tone with traces of light gold at the pepherials. Pleasing eye appeal for the grade. While hairlines are present they are well concealed. -- $389.00

Send me a PM to reserve these coins.
Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"

Comments

• Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Revised and updated. Still available!
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭