Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

PCGS Washington Quarter For Sale

I have a 1969D MS67 PCGS quarter I am selling. Asking $75 OBO. Photos at request.

Coin is SOLD!!

Comments

• Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited, thought this was in the wrong thread, i am mistaken

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options

<< <i>.
    this is where your post should be

CU-BST
    . >>

Why? He can post it here as well - it is a PCGS Registry coin
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>.
    this is where your post should be

CU-BST
    . >>

No, his post can be here AND there. That's per PCGS image

Edit:

Here is the post awhile back from CarolJ, CU employee and moderator of the boards:

Tuesday November 22, 2005 8:48 AM

The PCGS Set Registry forum is for PCGS Set Registry participants to discuss Set Registry issues, to share photos from their collections, to post want lists, and to sell duplicates and other registry coins.

Dealers are also welcome to discuss issues and sell coins with the understanding that this is not a BST messageboard. The focus of the PCGS Set Registry forum is to educate and have fun. Bringing your expertise, understanding of the marketplace, and viewpoint as a dealer is appreciated.

To avoid selling abuses and spam, this forum has the following rules:

1. You may have one selling message per day.
    2. You may offer only PCGS-graded coins.
    3. Your message can offer up to 10 coins.
    4. Once your message has been posted you may not use “ttts” or other methods to keep your selling message near the top of the page.

BJ Searls
    Set Registry Manager
    Collectors Universe
    512.420-8805 Fax
    www.pcgs.com (Coins)
    www.psacard.com (Cards & Tickets)
    www.psestamp.com (Stamps)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coin is sold, so the thread can drift down to the bottom and die out. Ill update it at the top to show the changes.
  • Options
    DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Congrtas on having the finest clad set in the world by far! 1965-1998 is ruled by you Jason.
  • Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Mark and Jaime! Its been a fun project and both of you have been a big help!
  • Options
    Jason, congrats on top modern set and top clad wash set 1965-1998image
  • Options
    I agree Jaime, i wish i had written it as they do not know what they are talking about. I remember that coin 1989-p in 68 - they would not 68 that con these days at NGC.

The point system has gotten better and I was trying to work on it with them but they are ignorant on the subject and their so called "Numismatic Expert" is trying to keep his job. They claim everything is based on prices for points but they have no records to go by and did not want my records as I'm a seller if you know what I mean?
  • Options
    I sent NGC - pcgs prices to weight the difficulty on their coins and then refused to use it. I feel they are a pretty good measure of difficulty on the coins if they are going to use weights. They do not know the coins at all. I have always been in favor of a weighted average applied accross the board based on pop if possible for all registry sets. That would really make it interesting.