Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Who wants a free $85 PCGS certified U.S. coin?

The coin is a 1972-S silver Ike, PCGS certified PR69 DCAM, with stunning Deep Cameo contrast as the grade implies. It has a few near-microscopic milk spots on the obverse which are no bigger than a pinhead, but it would be a nice addition to a modern coin Registry set and in fact was a part of my old 1900-present set at one time. According to the PCGS price guide, I believe the retail on this coin is $85. I paid over $60 last year. What's the gimmick?

OK, here goes. You knew there was a hook in here somewhere, right? image

Don't worry- it is relatively painless. The gimmick is:

Between now and May 1st, anyone who bids in one of my eBay auctions (see link below) will be entered into a drawing for the coin. You have a shot at the Ike whether you win the auction or not. One of you will get a very nice Ike, and hopefully I will get a boost for my other coins. At the time of this initial message, the other coins listed are also Registry Quality PCGS coins from my old set. In a week or two I will resume my cheap world coin listings. Give me a bid, maybe win a nice coin, and a free Ike, to boot! image

***Note***: there is another Ike of the same date in the current auctions, but it is PR68 DCAM. It is not the free coin. Also, anyone who has already bid on one of the current auctions will be entered retroactively. I will contact the winner through eBay and/or email, since not all of you have the same eBay user name as you do here. One entry will be made per bidder, regardless of the number of bids. If anyone bids with secondary eBay ID's and I find out about it, they will be disqualified.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments