Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

QUick question... How do you up the bid increment on an ebay auction??

PLS lmk me know
WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32

Comments

• Options
    not sure of your quetion. what do you want to do?
  • Options
    I listed an item on ebay and usually the bid increment is 25 cents I was wanting to make it 5$?
    WANTED:

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    raf12raf12 Posts: 542
    If I remember right, you don't get to set that. It's automatically low when the bid price is under a certain level. When the bids get up over a certain amount, the increment automatically increases.
    I don't remember the exact figures, but I do know that you don't choose (other than by making the initial bid price above a certain figure).
    Hope that helps...
    email me
    my website

References: Batman34, TopofOhio, McDee, JRCCrum, JSA, Sporto, Derrick, many others.
  • Options
    thanks raf
    WANTED:

• Options
    ARE YOU SELLING OR BUYING. IF YOU ARE BUYING PUT IN THE HIGHEST PRICE YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY. THE BIDS WILL RISE TILL YOU ARE OUT BID. IF YOU ARE SELLING , YES HE IS RIGHT THE BID INCREMENTS ARE ACCORDING TO THE CURRENT PRICE. THE MORE EXPENSEIVE THE HIGHER THE BIDS.
  • Options
    thanks swides
    WANTED: