Home Sports Talk
Options

Cutler out with broken thumb

recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the Broncos will let them have Kyle Orton back.
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    That's too bad for the Bears....I thought Cutler was really establishing himself as one of the upper tier QBs this year.

The fantasy guys will say he sucks but this was his most consistent season by far.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Maybe the Broncos will let them have Kyle Orton back. >>

Well, it almost happened, but the Chefs claimed him before the Bears had a chance to.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Maybe the Broncos will let them have Kyle Orton back. >>

Well, it almost happened, but the Chefs claimed him before the Bears had a chance to. >>

The Bears dropped the ball in my opinion, they should have snagged him the second he was available
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    I don't think the Bears had the opportunity...KC had a worse record, so they were able to grab them off waivers ahead of the Bears.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I don't think the Bears had the opportunity...KC had a worse record, so they were able to grab them off waivers ahead of the Bears. >>

You are correct, for some reason I thought once a guy was free he could be picked up on a first come first serve basis. Either way I think Orton will be a great pick up, it definately will give the Chiefs a better chance at some W's