Home Sports Talk

Chelsea v. Liverpool tomorrow

For anyone who's interested I think they're going to show a replay of this game on Fox after the NFL game. Hard to say how this will shake out, but it has the potential to be a fantastic game. If Chelsea insist on playing a high line with their lead-footed centre backs there could be some real fireworks. Similarly, if Mata can exploit Liverpool's suspect-looking right flank it wouldn't be a stretch to see Chelski hang three goals. All told, it's must-see for any EPL fan. Let's hope fora good one- and a Liverpool victory!

Comments

• ajaanajaan Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liverpool 2-1. Much more exciting match than the Bills game.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Just a great game to watch- my basement lit up like a firecracker when Johnson scored the winner in the 87th. Anybody who spent 2 hrs. with this game got their money worth.

City comes into Anfield next weekend, and I would be shocked if the Reds can pull that one out. But after a performance like today I have to think they've at least got a crack at it!

• I watch my grass grow in my backyard. Ten times more entertaining.

Next week, I've got some paint to watch dry.
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man City looks pretty good but I still can't stand Balotelli.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>Man City looks pretty good but I still can't stand Balotelli. >>

I kind of like Balotelli- particularly after the fireworks debacle. And I like his line about how, from this point forward, he was 'going to remain focused on family, football, and my girlfriends' (not an exact quote, but it's close).

I do think the league has turned into a fight for second. It's hard to see how anyone is going to catch City at this stage of the game, unless Silva and Richards get hurt.