Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1957 Topps Football

I just finished up my 1957 Topps Football set.I still have a little upgrading I need to do in time however it will have to wait till after New Years.Please take a look if you would like.I am pleased to own EX-MT sets from that time period as you can see.
Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)

Comments

• bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>I just finished up my 1957 Topps Football set.I still have a little upgrading I need to do in time however it will have to wait till after New Years.Please take a look if you would like.I am pleased to own EX-MT sets from that time period as you can see. >>

image Nice job!!!
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Congrats Tony. That's a tough set. Especially finding the checklist. You can upgrade many of the cards to PSA 7 (even 8) at a somewhat reasonable price. Good luck with your other sets.
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • nearmintnearmint Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭
    Nice, Tony. I enjoyed reading your comments, too.