Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How About 1 True answer Please !!

Ok been here the last few day reading and I think I cannot find the 1 true answer of what I am looking for, my eyes have been burning here trying to find the correct answer, so since I am new to this site and collecting silver, can 1 person that is a long time collector answer me this, >>>>> I did see the post of ..................."The "Burnished" Eagle has NO "W" Mint-mark !! My Silver Bullion Coin has a "W" Mint-Mark!! Both were minted at West Point and they went thru the opposiyr presses somehow? So what I am asking is this true and if so does this mean these coins are a possible "error" coin ? YES/NO Thanks in advance for your answer, and I will be looking forward to it. Thanks !!
Amateurs ... Built the Ark.
Professionals ... Built the Titanic

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file