Home Sports Talk

Mark Sanchez Sucks

ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
When are the Jets going to stop coddling this continuously overrated USC QB and let Brunell resurrect his career like Kurt Warner did in Arizona? image

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He looked pretty good vs NE last year in the playoffs...four road playoff wins in last two seasons is pretty impressive. I don't think he's overrated as he's not that highly rated to begin with. The Jets will go as far as their D brings them.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    How about tied with the woeful Dolphins.
  • ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>He looked pretty good vs NE last year in the playoffs...four road playoff wins in last two seasons is pretty impressive. I don't think he's overrated as he's not that highly rated to begin with. The Jets will go as far as their D brings them. >>

You are correct -- also, if the Cardinals had a better defense, they would have stuck with Matt Leinart and would never have gone to the Super Bowl (and darn near won it).
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I actually like the guy but it seems to me him and Tony Romo subscribe to the same school of thought when it comes to their decision making.

Again, just like Tony Romo, Dirty Sanchez will put it together sometime with the Jets or another team.
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As you well know a QB can make you or break you. If I was the Cowboys owner this would be Romo's last year to prove his self. I'm not saying he has to win the SB, BUT no more giving games away with poor decisions or I'm looking for a new QB. You can only go so long with that!
  • SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Jets should seek to acquire Matt Leinert and also position themselves via trades, etc. to draft Matt Barkley.

Then the Jets would have a "Trojan Trifecta" at the QB position.

The Jets could also try to acquire Reggie Bush and add him to the mix.
  • GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I actually like the guy but it seems to me him and Tony Romo subscribe to the same school of thought when it comes to their decision making.

Again, just like Tony Romo, Dirty Sanchez will put it together sometime with the Jets or another team. >>

Sanchez is not as good as Romo.
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I actually like the guy but it seems to me him and Tony Romo subscribe to the same school of thought when it comes to their decision making.

Again, just like Tony Romo, Dirty Sanchez will put it together sometime with the Jets or another team. >>

Sanchez is not as good as Romo. >>

Yeah, I agree. If I had said that, I would have been accused of being a Cowboys homer.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Sanchez is not as good as Romo. >>

Yeah, I agree. If I had said that, I would have been accused of being a Cowboys homer. >>

Matt You are a Cowboys Homer just Like Im a Patriots Homer

BTW How the hell are ya image