Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Hey derrick...Braves and Phils tied...

For last place in the NL east...oh, where did we go wrong???

Comments

• Options
    Braves got rocked today....Damn it....
    REF:TopofOhio(2),co1lector,vittleboy,ahendi(2),tvoter,dodgerguy99,dkiger,Hondo,awaltz(3),Speedmaster,autobilia,euphoria18(5),Truballer,NBAsteve,JRCCRUM,ejones06,dpeters28,epag64(3),horfin,cardnyou(3),Drock,Bondsboy25(2),JTF6Agent(2),baseballman03060,hottie,frockrock,teletubbie,AI3fan,Clippers21fan,Jerryd,TrFstPtch,Duncangal,Lantz,Baird34,Quasar31,MikefromChester
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    lol Nash! I never thought we'd be 6-7, but we ALWAYS get beat by the Marlins for some odd reason. The Marlins could be the worst team of all-time, but the Braves would lose to them. Damn Mike Redman is a Brave killer! I hate the smelly fish...I hate when we play them because we always lose to them. Phillies are a good team, and I think they are pretty much even with the Braves offensively, but I think we have them beat on the pitching side of things.

Braves play the Mutts tomorrow! Can't wait for this rematch series! We lost 2 out of 3 to them in our park...it's payback time! GO BRAVES!

by the way, the east is definitely up for grabs this season. Montreal and Florida both look good...only time will tell...
  • Options
    I remember a few years back when the fish won the world series then came in last in the MLB the next season. I was LMAO.
  • Options
    Yeah, that's one of the stupidest stories in the history of baseball in my opinion. How about we win the world FRIGGIN series and then dump all of our players off and rebuild the team? haha...what a joke! I still find that very funny to this day. Stupid ass owner...
  • Options
    NashNash Posts: 709
    Yeah man...I know you got maddux and glavine...and millwood and some rooks...but if could just get Robert person going we`ll have him and Padilla (no joke) this guy is GOOD...he won today...hes 2-1 w/ a .90 ERA...hsi only loss was to the braves...only one earned run though ( and one unearned)
    He could be the guy that keeps the phillies in it
  • Options
    hey guys, get used to hearing these words all year my friends

the FIRST PLACE METS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    The Mutts are going down! We STILL own the Mutts. I can't wait until this next series with ya'll! We'll take the series. We own the Mutts and we will CONTINUE to own the Mutts FOREVER! All those players won't keep you in first place. The Mutts have no pitching, and without pitching, your going no where. A whole bunch of offensive will get you a ton of runs, but without pitching, you'll be giving those runs back! It won't be too much longer and the Braves will once again be back on top with everyone else LOOKING UP! It's just a matter of time...image
  • Options
    I agree the Braves are better then the Mets, but the Mets are still a good team just not as good as the Braves.

Go Braves!!! Go Chipper Jones!!!!
    I Collect Game-Used Baseball Cards.

CU Refs:
    playr050, Nash, Patman2011, Sosa21, Car, co1lector,
    weasel510, yanyak5, JRCCRUM, Mikefromchester, & ljmaya.
  • Options
    WE have no pitching ??? now thats pretty funny..your pitchers have been BLASTED so far this year..by the way is smoltz's era down to tripple digits yet ?? image ..i dont think you've been paying attention to my mutts so far this year, they've pitched pretty good so far..and now alomars coming alive..and when MO comes back forget it..like i said the FIRST PLACE METS !!..image
  • Options
    Hey KOBEcollector, I am sorry but the Braves are the best.

The year is early. The Braves are better then the Mets. The Braves will beat the Mets 2 out of 3.

The Braves are number 1!!!!!!!!!!!.

Go Braves!!! Go Chipper Jones!!!!!!!!!
    I Collect Game-Used Baseball Cards.

CU Refs:
    playr050, Nash, Patman2011, Sosa21, Car, co1lector,
    weasel510, yanyak5, JRCCRUM, Mikefromchester, & ljmaya.