Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

I need some advice PLEASE....

I was browsing around Ebay and i saw an auto'ed tiger flag ends tuesday no bids at 9.99 i wanna bid REALLY bad BUT the guy who is selling it has a little -1 by his name i looked and it wasn't from selling but buying but still do i trust him????
Thanks
Jamie
My Refs.
playr050,Bobstar,R*C,Col1ector,
Dirtmonkey,euphoria18,samsgirl214,biggjc,NBT,Baljitgil

Ebay
41 positives, 0 negitives

Comments

• Options
    SoDoMoJoSoDoMoJo Posts: 1,558 ✭✭
    TTT PLEASE......
    My Refs.

Ebay
  • Options
    dont bid..i met tiger 5 times....i got an auto once....just go to a match he signs like 10 auto's per day...only buy cert auto's of him trust me he doesnt sign flags unless he is at a sit down signing so its prob not real
    MY TRADE/SCAN PAGE
    CU REF'S: JRCCRUM -BIGGJC -Mikefromchester- nascar20 -Scott2141-Quasar31 -gordonrules - YanksFan - cardnyou - weisel510 - dodgerguy99- vcarterfany2k -baird34 - dewey -KBryant1 - ljmaya
    EBAY:150+FEEDBACK
    EMAIL:SPORTSGUY247@AOL.COM

I call them gimme girls they always tell me i can have it.

I'm just kiddin like Jason
  • Options
    I wouldn't do it man. I read a stat that said 80% of auto's on ebay that aren't certified are not genuine. Tiger is also a tough person to get an auto from and he NEVER signs balls. Just lookin' out.
    Have traded with Ski (x2), Sporto, Donniebaseball, heavyd (x3), cardnyou, sportsguy, chayne2, samsgirl, Vittleboy, JRCCrum (x2), and Bud (x2).
  • Options
    Thanx guys it's says it comes with a COA here i'll show ya the auction....
    Tiger Auto...
    Lemme know what ya think....
    My Refs.

Ebay
  • Options
    A COA is nothing more than a fancy piece of paper printed out on someone's computer. I will sell you a Babe Ruth Auto if you want. He signed it on a 1995 reprint card but it comes with a COA imageimageimage
    Have traded with Ski (x2), Sporto, Donniebaseball, heavyd (x3), cardnyou, sportsguy, chayne2, samsgirl, Vittleboy, JRCCrum (x2), and Bud (x2).
  • Options
    hahahahahaha did you look at the auction tho??? tell me do you think it looks real!?!?
    Thanks
    Jamie

P.S. If Either of you would like to "Get rid" of your tiger auto's!!!!! lol image
    My Refs.

Ebay
  • Options
    They did a good job, I'll admit that it does look real but you have to look at the person selling. A man's guarantee is only as good as the man. image
  • Options
    Yup what i might do is ask to see the COA...Like a scan and a few other peices of proof and i might even get his phone # and talk to him...I'm still waiting for his Email back...
    Thanks
    Jamie
    My Refs.

Ebay
  • Options
    ttt DAMN this is WAY too tempting...If i get stiffed Ebay will do something right?!@?!?!
    My Refs.

Ebay
  • Options
    Don't waste your time or money.When Tiger signed his deal with Upper Deck he mentioned that he has signed flags less times than you have fingers.Which means probably most all those you see on eBay are fakes.
    He said that was one of the reasons he was inking a deal with Upper Deck;he was tired of seeing all the fake crap out there.It's also true he never signs any balls either.
    By the way,the other reason he signed the deal was for some HUGE $$$$s;altho he donates a huge amount to his foundation that helps disadvantaged children.
    Winning the Masters again today will sure help the value of his authentic stuff.We are going to hold on to our 2 Tiger RCs.It was awesome to watch him play & win.He is so good!!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Options

<< <i>Don't waste your time or money.When Tiger signed his deal with Upper Deck he mentioned that he has signed flags less times than you have fingers.Which means probably most all those you see on eBay are fakes.
    He said that was one of the reasons he was inking a deal with Upper Deck;he was tired of seeing all the fake crap out there.It's also true he never signs any balls either.
    By the way,the other reason he signed the deal was for some HUGE $$$$s;altho he donates a huge amount to his foundation that helps disadvantaged children.
    Winning the Masters again today will sure help the value of his authentic stuff.We are going to hold on to our 2 Tiger RCs.It was awesome to watch him play & win.He is so good!! >>

Yep. I was one of the lucky ones to have a success from Tiger before he signed the deal with UD. He provided the 8x10 also which is a promotions 8x10 which I've never seen before. I had it plaqued and gave it to my mother for her birthday. Only reason I sent off for it was because she has ALWAYS been a Tiger Woods fanatic. Here is a poor scan of it.