Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

mountain dew cap.....Maryland Eastern Shore?????

Where is that?
Is that the same as Maryland or what?
plmk
thanks
I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

refs:jeffo81,baird,Romeo,co1lector,Euphoria18,Cardnyou and many more just ask

Comments

• Options
    yea its maryland cause i got central conneticutte state university im so happy image
  • Options
    It is just like how Penn state has a main campus and then a lot of other smaller campus'. This one is located in Maryland and closer to the Ocean city area. It is a smaller school with an overwhelming black population which doesn't really matter, but they are just a satallite of the main college park campus.
    Chris
  • Options
    NashNash Posts: 709
    haha...I had that one too Scout...
  • Options
    YanksFanYanksFan Posts: 1,305 ✭✭
    UMES is in Princess Anne, about a 20 minute drive from my house.
  • Options
    so does that mean its a winner?
    I collect all! mostly football- My main collectable wants are Jamal Lewis,Ray Lewis, and cool ass auto's

• Options
    well right now it looks like a negative sorry man image
  • Options
    thanks fer the input man

• Options
    anytime
  • Options
    If your really wanting one of the Jersey's I still have 1 of the Wild caps left..I could trade it to ya' or somethin'image
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    thanks for asking man but I really wasnt wanting one I just hate to throw it away if its a winner

• Options
    LOL, I here ya' dude...Mt Dew really went out of there way to put in sub schools of every school that had a chance of winning...."University of Maryland subcampus three blocks turn left one block up turn right it's the bookstore in rear".......
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage