Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1980 Topps Gullet#435 PSA 10 1/1

Okay you heavy-hitters.........................4 Sharp Corners has a 1 of 1 Yankee Don Gullet #435 PSA 10 from the 1980 set for $199 right now. I know somebody will pay that! Who will be the lucky winner???????????? Too rich for my blood!
1959 Topps baseball registry (master and basic)
1980 Topps baseball registry (master and basic x 3)
1975 Topps baseball registry

Comments

• Buy the card not the holder. I'd have to see a scan before laying two bills on a 1980 common
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I currently own 2 of the 1980 topps baseball PSA 10 (1/0) cards in the registry and paid less than $25 for each. One of those is a Bobby Bonds. I would love to own the card, but I would never put that kind of $$$ down on a common (1/1) w/o seeing it first, and then would have to work out a deal for less money.

Too easy for 5 others to show up.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Same here. I've done that with 4SC a couple of times and then voila! A month later my Pop 1 becomes a 1 of 5 and is sitting in their discount bin at $7.87.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • link
    Looks like a slight tilt on that card. I like all of my 10's to have a flaw like that.
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    Not sure how they manger to get 2 1979 8s. Wow!

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06