Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FSHO: 5x 2012 Canadian Silver Cougars

5 2012 1oz Silver Cougars for sale. Please note that all coins have either milkspots, dings, or light scratches. This is exactly how the coins came out of RCM tubes. Listing here to avoid Ebay headaches with the coins not being "perfect."

$38 each shipped First Class or $185 for all 5 shipped. Paypal OK. Coins will be shipped in flips.

100% positive Ebay feedback: here.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen you around before. New on the block? image

Haven't seen those around, either. I guess that's because the date they carry hasn't even happened yet!

Cool design. Raaar. Looks like they'd bite you if you put a fingerprint on 'em.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

<< <i>Haven't seen you around before. New on the block? image

Haven't seen those around, either. I guess that's because the date they carry hasn't even happened yet!

Cool design. Raaar. Looks like they'd bite you if you put a fingerprint on 'em. >>

Thanks for the welcome.

Have been a long time lurker and finally got around to registering just recently. I typically sell on Ebay or just locally, but I'd like to try the forum route for a few sales and go from there.

Thanks,
    Aaron