Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Mickey Mantle Autographed 8x10

WooHoo!!! Just got back this beauty!! It took so long I thought it would come back as a replica! Absolutely gorgeous picture of Mick with a first baseman's glove and a well worn belt(you'd think he'd be able to afford a new one)in front of the beautiful Ft. Lauderdale sky.

Cert # Item Primary Subject Result/Grade
P13999 Photograph MICKEY MANTLE 9
Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Picture ... picture ... where is the picture?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Thanks for the scans. Very nice pic & auto. ENJOY.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Doug, I'm glad you liked it. You could put the photo up on this site if you want so anybody can see. I wonder what it would auction for? But right now it's not for sale unless...

Thanks again, Jim
    Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'
  • Options
    Jim ... I'd say ~$250.00 would be what it would sell for.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Thank You sir!!image
  • Options
    Here it is!!