Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Awesome INdy SHOW!! J-Rich topps chrome Black # 28/50, reg ref jrich, Giambi 92 stadium dome BGS 9.

The 2 Jrich chrome refractors 1 black border,
2 gasol fleer shoebox

Giambi 92 stadium club dome BGS 9.5 with a 10
Furcal 99 Bowman Chrome BGS 9.5
Nomar Garciaparra 92 topps traded psa 9
Mark Prior SPX auto rc
3 Pedro Martinez 92 Bowman
Bonds 87 fleer and 86 fleer Update

Selling Only!!!
WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32

Comments

• Options
    how much for the nomar psa 9 ?
    Need topps chrome rookie refractors for 04 spx ,sp auth and contenders in 04 football
    email jememery@adelphia.net
    AOL IM screen name-buddy101010
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    allow me to ask a question.. don't be mad.. nothing personal.. but where's the fun of getting the cards, collecting and then just selling them..?
  • Options
    KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    hondo, how much do you need for the pedro..also what condition is it in

dave
  • Options
    whats the pricetag on the jrich /50

-josh
    COLLECT:Shawn Marion,Morris Peterson,Tyson chandler,Eddie Griffin. CU REFS: 29 unique --- nymets20(2),funnyguy0015(3),tuneman,mich97champs,reddog,mike23(2),lilsun1,biggjc(3),thudfb(3),airjordan23(2),mightymouse,jason,uwftke26(2),gettinout(5),duncangal,epag64(3),kbryant,battiergasolduo,nodoubt64,Scott2141,kobecollector,lafrentz06,Sporto1633,pugsley(2),CoryZbinden,AI3fan,sonicsfan, fuzz86, injun01 , matrix31
    ebay feedback: 260+, 0 negs or nuetrals
    member of TR, CE, CD, CTF, TLR and more
  • Options
    how much for both the richardsons?
    "You tell me; I hear , you teach me; I listen, you show me; I learn" -- ???

Join My Forums/
  • Options
    Jrich is 350 shipped, sell cards because when I complete trades on here seems like a lot of people do not know what Mint means. I have received "Mint" Cards from a few people with Dinged corners, and wasnt real happy. Easier to just sellimage
    WANTED:

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    Both what tinsleys??
    WANTED:

• Options
    ttt
    WANTED:

• Options
    ttt
    WANTED:

• Options

<< <i>Jrich is 350 shipped, sell cards because when I complete trades on here seems like a lot of people do not know what Mint means. I have received "Mint" Cards from a few people with Dinged corners, and wasnt real happy. Easier to just sellimage >>

Heh, and I thought I was the only one that thought that. image