Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1825 Large Cent - Assistance Attributing

LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've been looking at 1825s for too long and need your assistance.

Using star 6 and 10, the date orientation and the S @ top of rev wreath, I cannot get this sucker to line up to save my life with the 10 known varieites

Have attributed numerous large cents correctly, and verified by sending to B.Grellman, but this one is making me work for it

was excited to see i have an 1825 N-1 F+ (not the one shown) that has been at SDB for many many months and just decided to get into my 80 large cents to do some brush-up attribution work

also for my fellow EAC geeks, the new issue of P-wise has some phenomenal articles in it, you should take some time and look at the info for top collections ever known assembled

also you can take a gander at C. Harker with some EAC peeps @ 2011 summer seminar

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file