Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Has anyone had their cards authorized yet for the 2011 anniversary sets?

I'm hearing a few posters saying that their orders have gone from on hold to in process. Does that mean it is getting ready to be shipped?

Comments

• Options
    INXSINXS Posts: 1,202
    Mine is still on hold expected to ship 11/14/2011.
    "Well here's another nice mess you have gotten me into" Oliver Hardy 1930

BST successful dealings with:MsMorrisine, goldman86
  • Options
    GManGMan Posts: 790 ✭✭
    I can't get to the account page at the mint site right now. However, nothing has shown on my paypal mastercard yet.
    GMan
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    any early sign will be a "temporary authorization" for the amount showing up on-line with your CC account. Not all credit cards provide this info on-line. My BOA CC does.
    Temporary authorization will be the mint's first of two hits on your CC account. The second hit will actually charge that amount to your credit card at time of shipment if the mint did not wait too long and let the temporary authorization expire.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    I'm still awaiting probing.
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options
    CoinGuy42CoinGuy42 Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    A friend of mine has his cancel box gone. His order number is higher than mine, yet my order still indicates on hold with the canceling feature still available. I ordered at 2:30 EDT, he got in at 2:55 EDT.
  • Options
    bretts911bretts911 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

<< <i>A friend of mine has his cancel box gone. His order number is higher than mine, yet my order still indicates on hold with the canceling feature still available. I ordered at 2:30 EDT, he got in at 2:55 EDT. >>

wow your friend is lucky did he order by phone? I ordered 2 @ 12:40 AM EST and another at 02:33 PM EST both still are on hold image and backordered
  • Options
    CoinGuy42CoinGuy42 Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    I stand corrected...my friend's order showed the cancel box gone only because he was checking his order (by order number and last name) WITHOUT being logged into his account. I suspect his card hasn't been "hit" yet.
  • Options
    ordered an hour into the sale and my status shows on hold and now a ship date of 11/15
    "I'm dropping my standards so that I can buy more"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file