Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Football season: Time for some custom '55 A-A

Now that we're into football season, I've switched into gridiron mode for my custom cardmaking. I've added two to my 1955 All-American style "update" set.

The back story for this, the final card in my Second Series, is up on my blog now (linked below)

The backstory for my Aaron Rodgers card will be up on the blog on Wednesday.

Comments

• Options
    Beautiful job!
  • Options
    cadets68cadets68 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    Something special from Bob again.

Great job!

Shawn in Fondy
    After those four National League games, Gorman Thomas was never the same, and neither were the Brewers, and come to think of it neither was I.

Josh Wilker - Cardboard Gods
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Bob ... once again two more AMAZING cards.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    CWCW Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭
    Very cool, Bob, thanks for sharing! The cartoons on the back with current questions is a nice, subtle touch. image
  • Options
    Great stuff as usual.

On a proofreading note, shouldn't it be "were" instead of "was" in the caption on Aaron Rodger's cartoon?
  • Options
    AUPTAUPT Posts: 806 ✭✭✭
    Beats me. I don't nothin' 'bout no gramma.
  • Options
    The Hula Bowl is singular, not plural. I could be wrong but I believe he may have been correct all along. Even though they are referring different years, it is still just one bowl game.

Econ major here, not an English major. I also could be wrong.
    Scoreboard Malfunction
  • Options
    XLV for Rodgers
  • Options
    AUPTAUPT Posts: 806 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the Roman numeral correction. That's why I post them here, to get a lot of sharp eyes on the images before printing.