Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I sure wish I had ordered, No Not The ASE 25th

The Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries pure gold coins. So Sad, they have filed for
divorce today after 72 days of marriage. That it just under by a doy or two the same
length of time I was married too my second wife the first time. I saw that some board
members said back when the first thread about the coins being issued that they were
going to spend money on the video instead of the coins, did any of you get one and could I
get a copy Please, I want to show it to my DOG so she can P on it. If any of y'all think I give a
rat's behind about her, her sister or any of them Gag Gag types Please take me off
your Christmas List.

Forgive Board Members for this OT Rant but where is the bus headed?

Comments

• Options
    Who is Kim Kardashian? Is she a coin dealer/collector?
  • Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    She is into AT and puttying--------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Who is Kim Kardashian? >>

A skank.
  • Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

...image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    all i know is, i wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers!! image
    "When someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football"

MANY positive BST Transactions
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She could have purchased a VERY nice coin with the money she spent on those chest bumps.

What a waste.

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    The obverse of the Kim coin is nice, but the reverse................woh! image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file