Home U.S. Coin Forum

Tucson International COIN SHOW (Sat-Sun, Nov 4-5)

ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'll be set up at this show. There will be probably 75+ dealers and is the largest show in Arizona. Here's the info:

Tucson Convention Center
Copper Ballroom
260 S. Church Avenue
Tucson, Arizona
    10 am - 6 pm Friday and SaturdayAdmission is $2.00 for adults, children 16 years and younger are freeBring a canned food item and receive the newest National State Park Quarter for free. All canned food items will benefit the Tucson Community Food Bank Free Treasure Hunt for the children in which young numismatist's can receive free coins and currency Free Daily Door Prizes Drawings

For information: Tony Tumonis 520-323-8811
Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®

Comments

• STONESTONE Posts: 15,275
    Funny, they didn't have a November show for the last two years (just the January show), and NOW they bring it back after I move!

Should be a decent show (although I haven't had much luck finding nice, early Bust Silver)
  • WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Perhaps white Cleveland should consider advertising a bit more. If he did that in advance perhaps dealers would plan for the show and more than seven retail people would attend.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the late January show still scheduled? I was anticipating a week vacation between the Tucson and Mesa shows.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Is the late January show still scheduled? I was anticipating a week vacation between the Tucson and Mesa shows. >>

Wei, the last show was quite well attended by the public - when's the last time you attended that show?

Coindeuce, yes it is still on for January 20-21, 2012.
  • When is the Gem show, isn't it around the same time?
  • ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's usually in late January or early February.
  • WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Is the late January show still scheduled? I was anticipating a week vacation between the Tucson and Mesa shows. >>

Wei, the last show was quite well attended by the public - when's the last time you attended that show?

Coindeuce, yes it is still on for January 20-21, 2012. >>

I wet to the one earlier this year. I recall that show attendance was okay but some of the past shows were sparsely attended.

You know who needs to advertise this show better. I had no idea until I saw this thread the show is this weekend and I believe I'm more in the know about upcoming coin shows than almost everybody else. If I had no idea then most others have no chance.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • EagleEyeEagleEye Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On set-up day (Thursday) I'll have an open house at my new store. We'll have poker game afterwards.
    Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, Inc.Check out my new web site:
  • EagleEyeEagleEye Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There seems to be decent traffic at the show. The Indian cents are covered. If you need it, you can find it, so long as it has little feathers on its head.

Lots of silver bullion buyers.
    Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, Inc.Check out my new web site:
  • I really wish I could get out of class to go over there today. image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file