Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2011 ATB 5 oz. GLACIER Rec'd Today

I'm hooked on the picks.
Just got the Glacier coin from my UPS.
It is gorgeous!
The designs of most (but not all - think "Hot Springs") of these coins really show up nice in these large versions.

Comments

• Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm scheduled for delivery by the end of the day tomorrow. The UPS guy usually comes around 2 to 5 PM depending on volume. If they have light volume they combine routes and he will come later according to my brown guy. This has been the fastest shipping for an ATB ever. I have a feeling they want to get pending orders out before the crush of 25th Anniversary ASE Sets hits the shipping dock.

• Options
    aclocoacloco Posts: 952 ✭✭✭
    Mine arrived today....but, is put away with the rest, still sealed in the box.
    Successful BST transactions with: jp84, WaterSport, Stupid, tychojoe, Swampboy, dragon, Jkramer, savoyspecial, ajaan, tyedye, ProofCollection, Broadstruck x2, TwinTurbo, lordmarcovan, devious, bumanchu, AUandAG, Collectorcoins (2x), staircoins, messydesk, illini420, nolawyer (10x & counting), peaceman, bruggs, agentjim007, ElmerFusterpuck, WinLoseWin, RR, WaterSports, KeyLargRareCoins, LindeDad, Flatwoods, cucamongacoin, grote15, UtahCoin, NewParadigm, smokincoin, sawyerjosh x3
  • Options
    mbbikermbbiker Posts: 2,873
    Is this the normal bullion coin or is it the collector special finish?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file