Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Another Craigslist Find (New scanner to good use, NO CARDS) What is a Chuck Norris Auto worth?

Original Ad

As suggested 'lots and lots of photos'

Scanned every item that was possible to scan, only items not possible to scan would be the Barry Bonds #61/70 Artist Proof Litho autographed by him and the artist, and two shirts signed by late 90's cardinals (no certs) (Couple other autos/items but nothing significant)...

Of the 5 1972 Tigers/Yankees Programs, only 1 of their score cards HAS been used. The other 4 remain clean. There are several items that have multiples mostly the Tigers items. For instance, the Tiger Roster, there was 4 of those.

Alot of the smaller items came in their original envelope and in very nice shape.

If you have any interest in any of these shoot me a message... They will eventually be for sale.

Comments

• Options
    What are you asking for the Chuck Norris?
  • Options

<< <i>What are you asking for the Chuck Norris? >>

I didn't ask what it was worth because I couldn't find any on ebay and don't know what it is worth.
  • Options
    Maybe I should rephrase my question.....are you interested in selling it? If so, I'll also assist you with the value. I'll give you $10 for it. I suppose that will assist you as to what the value is. Otherwise, auction it off on eBay and post the info on the BST forum.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Norris auto's are worth between 50 and 100.00

You can get one from his official site for that much.

Good for you.
  • Options
    Search "Chuck Norris signed" on ebay. A few books and 8x10's will come up that are currently for sale. Under advanced search and "completed sales", a handful of autographs sold from $10-$35.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Norris auto's are worth between 50 and 100.00
    You can get one from his official site for that much. >>

I have no idea as to value, but in general can't you buy autos in the "aftermarket" a lot cheaper than what you pay on the signer's website?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    What, you don't like paying top dollar retail? image
    Good for you.
  • Options
    I kept typing auto signed never occured to me lol
  • Options
    I had a Chuck Norris autograph once in my album and the next time I looked it had erased all the other autographs in the book! image
  • Options
    I like the Chuck Norris but I just bought into a group rip, so I'll keep it in mind.