Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

If you send someone a message through their registry...

Does it get directly e-mailed to them? Or is it a message sent through the PSA website?

I was wondering because I have messaged two different people about their sets and neither has e-mailed me back and it has been a few days. Any insight is appreciated. Thanks, Hal

Comments

• Options
    nearmintnearmint Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭
    When I have received messages via the links on my registry pages, I've gotten the messages in my normal email.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I was wondering because I have messaged two different people about their sets and neither has e-mailed me back and it has been a few days. Any insight is appreciated. Thanks, Hal >>

I'd give it a for more days, especially since there's a lot of people without power in the Northeast. Unfortunately, though, common courtesy is lost on a lot of people these days. So you can't always expect a response. Which begs the question, why allow people to send you e-mails??? But alas, I digress. image
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."