Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Paypal Shipping ?

Morning,

Can you, and how do you, make a Paypal/E-Bay shipping label for something not sold through E-Bay ???

Thanks

Neil
Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• I don't know the actual steps but I know it has to do with the "mass shipping" option in paypal.
  • fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Morning,

Can you, and how do you, make a Paypal/E-Bay shipping label for something not sold through E-Bay ???

Thanks

Neil >>

Just go to your Pay Pal Account and on your transaction ledger it will have the transaction that you did not sell through Ebay however it will give you a prompt to print a label and then go from there as you would with any Ebay sale.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • In Paypal multi order shipping go to file, there is an option to create your own label there. Then it is just like an item from Ebay.
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Neil:

From the PayPal main page, select "Multi-order Shipping" located as a hyperlink on the right side of the page. After the new page loads, a Getting Started box will appear and click "Create" button under Create New Orders, then fill in the shipping details (you can save your settings for package types and return address) and then complete the process and select Pay and Print and you should be good to go...
  • ga5150ga5150 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭
    What he said......Scott gave a perfect description of the process.

<< <i>Neil:

From the PayPal main page, select "Multi-order Shipping" located as a hyperlink on the right side of the page. After the new page loads, a Getting Started box will appear and click "Create" button under Create New Orders, then fill in the shipping details (you can save your settings for package types and return address) and then complete the process and select Pay and Print and you should be good to go... >>

BTW Neil....how is your new endeavor with online shipping working out? Any problems yet? Do you notice the time savings?

Rodney
  • Morning,

Thanks Scott, everybody else, now Cory (Sportsamerica) will get his card!image

ga5150: As for the question of time, I about busted up laughing when I read your question ! I of course can see all the benefits to using Paypal/E-Bay shipping, the main one being I am saving .60 cents a package on DC, plus a little on Postage.....But Time !!! My wife and I have talked about this several times in the last week, because of all the extra steps, it takes me just about 2 to 2 1/2 times as long to package orders as it used too!!!!!!

Secondly, although we thought we had fixed the Label printing problem....We Hadn't, I have to tape the edge of the sticky label because it prints over the edge on 3 out of 4 labels, totally at random. My wife has spent hours at HP and Pitney Bowes trying to fix it, but just randomly prints one correct label out of every 4. And in this process wastes the other label on the same page with the line of gobbledygook, so each package is costing me 10 cents in label instead of .05 cents as it should.

As I don't have enough time in the day and because of the label frustration....the Jury is still out, I may go back to just hand labeling, its just so much faster. And I just had to answer my first "Where's my Item?" question because evidently the package I dropped off didn't get scanned, because it doesn't show any tracking, but I used label and dropped off at Post Office. I NEVER had that happen with the old Green PO DC. I'll probably end up eating that $25 dollar card and hope I avoid a Neg...................................

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
    I know you probably don't believe it, but once you get it all working correctly, it'll be really nice for you. I don't know how to fix your printer issues. I simply drop the labels into the paper feed on my printer and they just print perfectly for me. It really only takes me a minute to do the whole process from start to finish.

Good luck figuring it out.

Rodney

• << <i>

Neil >>

Where is my item???imageimageimageimageimageimage
    Cory
    ----------------------
    Working on:
    Football
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (99.81%)
    1976 Topps PSA 9+ (36.36%)
    1977 Topps PSA 9+ (100%)

Baseball
    1938 Goudey (56.25%)
    1951 Topps Redbacks PSA 8 (100%)
    1952 Bowman PSA 7+ (63.10%)
    1953 Topps PSA 5+ (91.24%)
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (70.76%)
    1985 Fleer PSA 10 (54.85%)

• << <i>Morning,

ga5150: As for the question of time, I about busted up laughing when I read your question ! I of course can see all the benefits to using Paypal/E-Bay shipping, the main one being I am saving .60 cents a package on DC, plus a little on Postage.....But Time !!! My wife and I have talked about this several times in the last week, because of all the extra steps, it takes me just about 2 to 2 1/2 times as long to package orders as it used too!!!!!!

Secondly, although we thought we had fixed the Label printing problem....We Hadn't, I have to tape the edge of the sticky label because it prints over the edge on 3 out of 4 labels, totally at random. My wife has spent hours at HP and Pitney Bowes trying to fix it, but just randomly prints one correct label out of every 4. And in this process wastes the other label on the same page with the line of gobbledygook, so each package is costing me 10 cents in label instead of .05 cents as it should.

As I don't have enough time in the day and because of the label frustration....the Jury is still out, I may go back to just hand labeling, its just so much faster. And I just had to answer my first "Where's my Item?" question because evidently the package I dropped off didn't get scanned, because it doesn't show any tracking, but I used label and dropped off at Post Office. I NEVER had that happen with the old Green PO DC. I'll probably end up eating that $25 dollar card and hope I avoid a Neg...................................

Neil >>

Neil,
    Are you using the Paypal Multi Order Shipping? If you use that, I should save you lots of time as opposed to hand writing everything. Also, with the Paypal MOS, you can print a scan sheet out to take to the Post Office and they can scan your packages in when you hand them the sheet.

What kind of printer and shipping labels are you using?