Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I picked up 9 1936 Triumph Hockey Postcards!

I'm VERY happy to pick up 9 of the 10 1936 Triumph hockey postcards recently, all graded by PSA. And with some help, I was able to pick up the last one I needed ("Ching" Johnson, I should get this one next week). I always wanted to pick up one of these (especially the Eddie Shore), but they rarely come up for sale. To get 9 all at once, I couldn't let that opportunity pass me by! These postcards were circulated as supplements inside copies of "The Triumph", a magazine distributed by the Amalgamated Press in Great Britain between January and March, 1936. A tough set to say the least, very few copies of each have been graded. Here's a link to my registry set (ranked #2).

1936 Triumph Hockey Postcards

Comments

• Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Very coolimage
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GREAT! You saw the opportunity and achieved a collecting goal. He shoots..... he SCORES!

Joe
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    Scarlem21Scarlem21 Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! Thought I'd bring some hockey love to the boards!
  • Options
    Those are awesome, thanks. image

My favorite

• Options
    54topps54topps Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭
    Congrats those are awesome!