Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

will i get these tomorrow?

I purchased some cards yesterday and they were shipped that day from omaha and I live near des moines. They were shipped priority mail and the dc says process through sort facility at 7:30 tonight. What are the odds I receive it tomorrow?

Comments

• Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    is it raining?
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    9/5
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    no not raining over here. It would be funny if it took the same amount of time to get here as a package coming from say detroit or miami
  • Options
    hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭
    I've got a $50 Visa gift card that says it doesn't come today
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭

<< <i>9/5 >>

Only a horse racing guy would have said that. I nearly spit out my coffee. Love it!
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    My guess is ZERO, as you posted this on Saturday morning and there is no delivery on Sunday! (Just joking, I know you were writing it as if it were still Friday night.)
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    well got them today. Some nice modern hockey cards