Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Out play Michael Jordan... Me? Maybe?

I have a chance to grab something up that Michael Jordan him self is attempting to purchace. A set of Yankee golf clubs. Only 3 sets were ever made in the world. My memorabilia guy has one of the sets in his shop right now and MJ's rep has been hot about getting them for him. I'm closer to the guy and he's holding out for my last offer. Man, can you believe out playing MJ for this set. The only other two are not and will never be for sale which leaves this one up for grabs. Tempting offer but, I think Mikey is walking with these. Wife said it's her or the clubs. Those clubs don't look as good in a g-string as she does. Any suggestions? I only have until the end of the week to buy them.
I collect Yankees (especially Derek Jeter) and autographed sports memorabilia from any sports. Will pay cash or trade.
Refs. Jason, CoachVinny, Colt, Baird34,DpSports,CardnYou, Ryano and many many more

Comments

• Options
    how much are you offering are you a millionaire
    LOOKING CURRENT CLIPPERS and 99-00 RCS

http://donniebaseball23.tripod.com/
    Wantlist on Site
    REFS Johnscottanthony,injun01, haliguy, FatKat, autobilia,awaltz,coachvinny, raf12,thematrix31,duncangal, Kenny21, and many more
  • Options
    buy the clubs...call mj over to your house to try and work out an offer...at the same time, get every household item auto'd by him...with all those items, you can have a doosy on ebay....sell the clubs to him but not until u play 1 on 1 and golf together..hopefully everything works out
    The 2 best players in the NBA
    KoBe 4 MvP
  • Options
    lmao at the g-string part. how much?
  • Options
    I have a chance to pick them up for under $4,000 Word has it he may go to $6,000. Could be worth the investment. I unfortunately don't know how to get in touch with his rep. If I could I have some personal stuff MJ might want to have. Wouldn't that be a sweet a$$ deal.
    I collect Yankees (especially Derek Jeter) and autographed sports memorabilia from any sports. Will pay cash or trade.
    Refs. Jason, CoachVinny, Colt, Baird34,DpSports,CardnYou, Ryano and many many more
  • Options
    id definantely do it man
    thats a no brainer
    LOOKING CURRENT CLIPPERS and 99-00 RCS

http://donniebaseball23.tripod.com/
    Wantlist on Site
    REFS Johnscottanthony,injun01, haliguy, FatKat, autobilia,awaltz,coachvinny, raf12,thematrix31,duncangal, Kenny21, and many more
  • Options
    I'm sure if you got them, his rep would get in touch with you.
  • Options
    now what I dont get is how are you in the deal with MJ ?
    like, how did you hear about them and how did he ?
    I collect any D.Masons I dont have

Click here for my website

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• Options
    Well Sonicsfan it goes like this...
    I have been collecting memorabilia for years now, probably before you were born. Any way I'm pretty well known in some of the higher end circles as a legit buyer and seller. One of my contacts who just happens to be local called me in on the deal. Wasn't aware of MJ being in on wanting this until a couple of days ago. I have bid against him a couple times before and lost of course. ( I think he has a couple more dollars than me) Would be nice to beat him just once.
  • Options
    i hope your wife is hot if you see her in g-strings..

btw, take the clubs, cuz if you resell them directly to MJ, your wife will stay since you'd double your money image
    I NEED 01-02 RCs of ZACH RANDOLPH!!

Ebay ID: mysteryman152

"Kid, get off me! Go back to school"

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    Lol two questions.
    what are your wife's measurements?????(need to know to make choice image

and

Do you really think that you can out bid MJ for anything??? If he wants them he will have them. The guy has more $100 bills then I have hours left in my life.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • Options
    As for my wifes measurements... Perfect, Perfect and Perfect. She was in the magazine "In Style" She used to model for the company she worked for. I still can't figure out what she's doing with a DOINK like me. Must be the Badge and Gun.

As for out bidding MJ...depends on who wants the set more?