Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Last Day to Bid in Gem Mint Auctions Fall 2011 Auction!

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know that our Fall 2011 Auction is now open for bids at www.GemMintAuctions.com. We have many quality lots being auctioned including:

- 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle SGC 80

- 1916 M101-4 Joe Jackson PSA 6

- 1979 O-Pee-Chee Wayne Gretzky RC PSA 9

- 1957 Topps Frank Robinson RC PSA 9

- 1972 Topps Nolan Ryan PSA 10

- T206 EPDG Cy Young PSA 6

- Babe Ruth Single-Signed Baseball PSA/DNA NM-MT+ 8.5

- Ed Walsh Single-Signed Baseball PSA/DNA NM 7

- Tris Speaker Single-Signed Baseball PSA/DNA NM 7

- Honus Wagner Single-Signed Baseball PSA/DNA VG-EX+ 4.5

- Chick Hafey Single-Signed Baseball PSA/DNA EX-MT+ 6.5

- Jackie Robinson Single-Signed Baseball PSA/DNA EX-MT 6

- Outstanding Babe Ruth Single-Signed Baseball PSA/DNA & JSA Authenticated

- Mickey Mantle Autographed 1953 Wire Photo (Vintage 1950’s Mantle Signature) and Much, Much More!

Auction closes Saturday, November 5th at 5:00 PM PDT (open ended 15 minute rule applies to the entire auction). Please register to bid at www.GemMintAuctions.com or call (626) 636-1328.

Best regards,

Kevin Carlson
Consignment Director
Gem Mint Auctions, Inc.
(626) 636-1328
Email: [email]gemmintauctions@gmail.com[/email]

Comments

• Options
    Gem Mint Auctions Fall 2011 Auction ends tomorrow (Saturday, November 5th) at 5:00 PM PDT!
    Many quality lots are being auctioned including singles and group lots of PSA graded cards, PSA/DNA single-signed baseballs and much, much more. We have items to fit just about any budget. Open-ended 15 minute rule goes into effect after 5:00 PM PDT. Don't miss out! Visit www.GemMintAuctions.com and register to bid today.
  • Options
    brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭
    Really, all you do is SPAM your website on this forum. Go and post in the BST forum if anything but you contribute nothing but SPAM to this board. If you want to advertise pay Collectors Universe for some space up at the top right.
  • Options
    Too cheap to do real advertisment? Must not be a very good service, I'll pass.

Dave
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    For what it's worth, Gem Mint does advertise with PSA, I am not sure why the need to beat on the O/P. I was unaware of the auction, just registered, so I for one appreciate the "spam"
  • Options

<< <i>For what it's worth, Gem Mint does advertise with PSA, I am not sure why the need to beat on the O/P. I was unaware of the auction, just registered, so I for one appreciate the "spam" >>

Thanks Matt, and good luck with your bids!
  • Options
    53BKid53BKid Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭
    It's card related, and it peaked my interest, so glad GemMintAuctions posted.

HAPPY COLLECTING!!!
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    I am guessing the bashers were hoping they could steal something, as some of the current bids are VERY attractive, considering the true retail value!!
  • Options

<< <i>I am guessing the bashers were hoping they could steal something, as some of the current bids are VERY attractive, considering the true retail value!! >>

It's still not too late to register and bid if you haven't already. Our open-ended 15 minute rule allows any of our registered bidders to bid on any lot in our auction during our extended bidding period.
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    I can bid on ANY lot???? Even one I haven't bid on?
  • Options

<< <i>I can bid on ANY lot???? Even one I haven't bid on? >>

Yes, any registered bidder can bid on any lot during extended bidding.